Your Bag is empty
FREE LAVENDER POUCH ON PURCHASE OF 999. FOR WHATSAPP: 7208797175. FOR CALLING: 8454097173.
Matte Nail Lacquer
To put it simply: As Head of Marketing , you play a key role in driving sales, revenue, and brand loyalty and market share of our company. Any initiative, activity, etc. that helps you do this, is yours to manage and drive—with us providing our full support, of course. You have deep experience in managing omnimedia marketing activities, especially for e-commerce brands. (Bonus point if you’ve worked in Beauty and Fashion!). You are result-focused, proactive, and on top of trends and data—with you on board, our marketing department checks all the boxes essential for long-term and short-term growth.
• Bachelor’s degree, MBA in Marketing preferred
• 6+ years of experience in marketing, preferably within the beauty industry and/or with start-ups
Roles & responsibilities:
• Constantly monitor, improve and optimize product positioning and overall marketing strategy across various channels and platforms
• Drive sales performance of all e-commerce and retail platforms: Be proficient in digital marketing, performance marketing, social media marketing, e-commerce frameworks, data analytics
• Oversee and optimize all other marketing activities and marketing teams: optimize marketing spend/ROI and tactics across paid search, SEO, social and offline
• Monitor consumer behaviour, preferences, industry trends, competitors, and user feedback to sharpen product focus, messaging, and marketing strategies
Interested? Great! Send us a short (1 minute) writeup or video on why you think we’d make great partners. Alternatively, you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org