Your Bag is empty
FREE LAVENDER POUCH ON PURCHASE OF 999. FOR WHATSAPP: 7208797175. FOR CALLING: 8454097173.
Matte Nail Lacquer
To put it simply: As our Key Accounts Manager, you synchronize all the different (online) moving parts together in perfect harmony. Thanks to you, our brand performs enjoys a strong presence and robust performance with maximum ROI across all e-commerce platforms. Any initiative, activity, etc. that helps you do this, is yours to manage and drive— with us providing our full support, of course. With your forecasting skills and creative strategizing, House of Makeup gains increasing market share and customer mindshare, year on year.
• Degree in Marketing/Sales
• 3+ years of experience working in a similar role in e-commerce, preferably e-commerce beauty and fashion brands
Roles & responsibilities:
• Take responsibility for end-to-end management of sales on all online marketplaces and portals, as well as for PL, sales, operations, inventory, pricing and gross margins
• Build the online vertical for our product category by leveraging key partnerships with strategic e-commerce platforms
• Set sales targets with e-commerce platforms and roll out 360 degree marketing campaigns to achieve the same
• Forecast traffic movement during promotions, along with the vendors and the e-commerce portal on the increase in traffic during the promotions
Interested? Great! Send us a short (1 minute) writeup or video on why you think we’d make great partners. Alternatively, you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org