Zoom In Crease-Free, Creamy Concealer - D01
What is this
Creamy concealer that’s specially formulated for different undertones. Crease-free. Carefree.
Forget about filters, you don’t need them anymore with Zoom In—a creamy concealer that leaves you looking crease-free, care-free, and flawless. Its long-wearing formula ensures that your base makeup stays put for up to 12 hours. Zoom In also is specially formulated for different Indian skin undertones. Featuring star ingredients such as jojoba seed extracts, gotu kola, and plant squalane, Zoom In gives your skin a rich burst of hydration, without cracking or creasing. Get ready for a glow up like never before.
- Hydrating concealer with a powdery formulation that doesn’t crease
- Offers 12 hours of moisturizing wear
- Crease-resistant coverage
- Features a sponge-tip applicator for precise application
The HOM Difference
- Creamy, crease-free concealer specially formulated for pink, yellow, and neutral skin undertones
- 100% clean, nothing harmful
- Free from 1300+ toxic ingredients
- Jojoba Seed Extract: Moisturizes without clogging pores; is non-comedogenic & hypoallergenic
- Gotu Kola: Keeps skin firm & supple, boosts collagen & circulation
- Plant Squalane: Boosts collagen production and fights free radicals
How to Use
- Using the wand applicator, dab the concealer directly onto the areas you wish to cover, and to your under-eye area
- Blend with your fingertips using a tapping motion
- Set it using a loose powder
Water (Aqua), Squalane, Cera Alba, Centella Asiatica Root Extract (Gotu kola), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Extract, Synthetic Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, C10-13 Isoparaffin, C8-9 Isoparaffin, C9-13 Isoparaffin, Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Cera Microcristallina, Polysorbate 60, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77891, CI 47005, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499
Net Weight: 6 ml
Country of Origin: Conceptualized in India, formulated globally
Q1. Do you have a concealer with pink undertones?
Yes, we do! We have concealers specially formulated for Indian skin with different undertones: pink, yellow, and neutral.
Q2. Should I use my concealer first or my skin tint/foundation?
You can start off with either, but applying a thin layer of skin tint/foundation first creates a clean and even base to reduce overall redness or minor discoloration. Once this is done, you can apply your concealer. In case of pigmentation or dark circles, apply a corrector first, followed by concealer and foundation.,
Q3. What is the shelf-life of this concealer?
The shelf life is 3 years from the date of manufacturing.